- To serve the Social aspect in today’s business environment becomes a prime Responsibility of every Corporate.
- Our Company’s corporate vision is not only to grow our business periphery and increase operations but also to strive, to serve the social environment by making contributions to various projects that ultimately lead to the upliftment of society. Our aim is to achieve a sustained social responsibility growth and the Company shall inspire this aspect by undertaking ventures that make an impact in the social environment and contribute to the upliftment of the under privileged.
- The Company is committed to promoting education, enhancing vocational skills, promoting gender equality, support for the old age home, promoting rural sports and provide support to technology that helps in reducing pollution and increasing the environmental health, etc. To achieve these aspects and objectives, the Company is committed to significant contributions to social projects that lead to enhancing the social activities as mentioned herein.
Automotive’ s CSR Policy is supported by the following principles:
- We are committed to ethical standards while conducting our operations coupled with integrity and respect.
- Our code of business principles are in line with the high standard of quality management, vision and a goal for sustained growth.
- Our prime aim is to support education both in-house and externally, especially for the needy to make it possible for every citizen to pursue education, improve health standards and help the needy in medical ailments, etc.
- Our model of operations is based on the principle of supporting gender equality, lower environment impact, increase brand equity and support any form of technology that enhances an improvement in environment.
- We collaborate and engage ourselves with various social institutions, charitable trusts, upliftment of the needy, training centers, woman’s organizations to tackle the challenges faced by the Society. In accordance with s.135(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 ( the Act), Automotive is required to spend at least 2% of its average net profits made during the three immediately preceding financial years in identified activities that are listed in schedule VII amended from time to time to the Act. This may include contributions to various trusts, national relief fund and non-profit organizations that promote education, restrict pollution and further community development initiatives.
- The Company follows a structured governance procedure which is timely monitored by the Board of Directors of the Company. The Board has constituted a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Committee comprising of the Chairman and majority of the Directors to monitor the policy and the programs that may be conducted from time to time.
- Depending upon the financial position of the Company, the Company shall carry out CSR activities in accordance with the Companies ( Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 by execution of modalities and implementation schedules for various projects that may be undertaken by the Company from time to time. The Company may take up other CSR activities as it thinks fit and appropriate from time to time.
The Company viz. Automotive Manufacturers Private Limited (hereinafter
referred as “AMPL”) believes in a fair and transparent manner of conduct
of its affairs by adopting the highest standards of professionalism,
honesty, sincerity, integrity and ethical behaviour. Any actual or potential
violation of these standards is a matter of concern.
In accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013 our
Company is required to formulate and implement a vigil mechanism policy
for its directors and employees to report genuine concerns regarding
conduct of the affairs of the Company both internally and externally, and
to provide necessary safeguards for protection of employees from
reprisals or victimisation, for raising genuine complaints / concerns in
good faith for the benefit of the organization.
AMPL has framed a policy for Vigil Mechanism/ Whistle Blower and the
Board of Directors have adopted the same in their meeting held on
15th December, 2021.
Mr. T. R. Ganesh Aiyer, presently designated as Vice President is
appointed as Vigilance and Ethics Officer of the Company who will
report the concerns after necessary investigations to the Board of
Directors of the Company.
Contact details: –
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : – 9849384939
a) A Complainant should raise Reportable Matters with Vigilance and Ethics
Officer who is in the best position to address an area of concern in any of
the valid way of written communication including electronic
communication along with the supporting evidence documents and
details, mentioning name of the employee raising such concern.
b) It is essential for the Company to have all critical information in order to
enable the Company to effectively evaluate and investigate the complaint.
The complaint or disclosure must therefore provide specific details,
including names and dates, in order to facilitate the investigation.
If an improper or unethical act has been proved to be committed, the
Vigilance and Ethics Officer shall recommend to the Board of
Directors of the Company to take such disciplinary or corrective action as he may deem fit.
The complainant, Vigilance and Ethics Officer and the Members of the
Board, the delinquent employee and everybody involved in the process
shall maintain confidentiality of all matters under this Policy. All the
information, documentation, evidences, statements shall be kept in strict
confidence. Any personnel infringing the confidentiality shall be liable for
disciplinary action as the Board of Directors may deem fit.